Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ITs 09-09-09

OMG!! This happens only once in a lifetime...Its so awesome. My brother's b-day 2 years ago was 07-07-07 and my really good friend's b-day last year was 08-08-08 and now it's mine. I'm really excited but not really. This is because I have a quiz and a lab from 7-10PM on my birthday. Yes, this is a FML moment, but I'm stuck with the schedule. This weekend would be the perfect weekend to go back home and celebrate my b-day with the ppl I love the most, but I f***ing can't. I have a test on Monday, a big one too. Its also my really good friend's engagement party too. LIFE!!! Why are you doing this to me?????? WHY????

Beside that I'm gonna make the best out it, so happy birthday to me cux its 09-09-09.

P.S I wish my bf is here too. boo!!!

Justinga

No comments:

Post a Comment